Medical Provider (Steamboat Springs & Craig)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Medical Provider (Physician, NP or PA) with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Medical Provider. We need you to:
- Provide clinical and educational services to clients of the Health Center. Acts as a resource to professional and support staff.
- Provides primary care services to patients of all ages. Elicits and screens medical histories, performs physical examinations. Requests and interprets laboratory and diagnostic examinations. Assesses, identifies and evaluates health programs and develops and documents a care plan.
- Develops and/or utilizes written protocols for the performance of activities related to the initiation and modification of medical therapeutic regimes: Prescribes medications including contraceptives and medications for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Participates in the quality assurance in the Community Health Center, assists in the development of protocols and procedures, conducts individual and group educational sessions with clients and staff and participates in the orientation of new staff and students.
- Refers patients to other services within the Northwest Colorado Health agency and other agencies, or to specialist as the cases require. Consults with staff and community physicians.
- Enters in a collaborative agreement with Providers.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Provider’s help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time (30-40 hours/week) position located in Moffat and Routt Counties is $96,200 - $206,752 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a full job description for a Physician, Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner. EOE. Open until filled.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.