Our low-cost, integrated health services help women achieve their best, whole-body health at any age. Meet our providers.
- Behavioral Health support
- Birth control, including low or no cost long-acting reversible contraception (LARCS)
- Breast exams
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Dental care
- Diabetes counseling
- Basic infertility services and counseling
- Free Cardiovascular and Diabetes screenings
- HIV testing, PrEP (medicine to lower risk of getting HIV) and PEP (medicine to prevent HIV after possible exposure)
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing
- HPV testing and immunization
- Pain management, including acupuncture and massage
- Pregnancy tests
We accept Medicaid and most insurance. If you don't have insurance, you can pay on a sliding scale. If you need insurance, we can help you determine your eligibility for public insurance programs or private health insurance plans. To make an appointment with one of our providers, call 970-879-1632 in Steamboat Springs or 970-824-8233 in Craig.
Choose When is a community-funded project that helps women get long-acting reversible contraception (LARCS) -- IUDs (intrauterine device) and hormonal implants -- for low or no cost. IUDs and implants are long-acting, safe and reversible.