Our low-cost, integrated health services help women achieve their best, whole-body health at any age. Meet our providers.
- Behavioral Health support
- Birth control, including low or no cost long-acting reversible contraception (LARCS)
- Breast exams
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Dental care
- Diabetes counseling
- Basic infertility services and counseling
- Free Cardiovascular and Diabetes screenings
- HIV testing, PrEP (medicine to lower risk of getting HIV) and PEP (medicine to prevent HIV after possible exposure)
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing
- HPV testing and immunization
- Pain management, including acupuncture and massage
- Pregnancy tests along with pregnancy options counseling, community resources, and prenatal vitamins.
We accept Medicaid and most insurance. If you don't have insurance, you can pay on a sliding scale. If you need insurance, we can help you determine your eligibility for public insurance programs. To make an appointment with one of our providers, call 970-879-1632 in Steamboat Springs or 970-824-8233 in Craig.
Women's Wellness Connection
This program helps ensure women receive regular breast cancer and cervical cancer screenings (Pap tests) to catch any signs of disease early, when chances of survival are highest. You qualify for the program if you:
- Are age 40 to 64 for breast cancer screenings
- Are age 21 to 64 for cervical cancer screenings
- Live in Colorado
- Have no health insurance
- Have not had a mammogram or Pap test in the last 12 months
- Meet income requirements
If your screenings detect abnormalities and possible cancer, WWC can help pay for diagnostic testing. If cancer is found, the program will connect you to the help you need to receive treatment. If you do not qualify for WWC, we will guide you to other resources that may be available to help you pay for the screenings you need.
Choose When is a community-funded project that helps women get long-acting reversible contraception (LARCS) -- IUDs (intrauterine device) and hormonal implants -- for low or no cost. IUDs and implants are long-acting, safe and reversible.