We believe that teaching coping skills related to life's challenges, and supporting educators to do the same, will strengthen resiliency in youth and prevent negative lasting effects on their health and well being. Every day we provide outreach services, support groups and education to youth who are coping with adversities such as divorce, family addiction, violence, death, illness or relocation.
Promoting hope and healing
Youth Resiliency Programs support kindergarten through college-age youth. Our programs:
- Provide age appropriate activities help participants reframe situations so they are better able to navigate the coping process and reconnect with their confidence going forward.
- Help kids learn to communicate their emotions in a safe and comfortable setting, giving them the opportunity to connect with peers who have experienced similar challenges.
- Build self-esteem and self-awareness through creative expression and physical activities.
- Work with individuals and also facilitate support groups within the schools.
- Support the schools and the community when there has been the death of a student or child.
Please call Whitney Bakarich, LPC, Youth Resiliency Program Manager at 970-846-0787 for more information.
For all classes—art, presentations/trainings, and music click the schedulicity link to register and fill out consents
Music Program - Sign Up for Upcoming Workshops
Our Youth Resiliency Music Program and Jam Sessions are open to youth of all ability levels! Join us to learn, practice and play with others in a fun and supportive environment. We will have equipment and instruments available.
Space is limited! Use the Schedulicity Button below to sign up for an upcoming session today. Sessions are available in Steamboat Springs and Hayden.