It's Fast. It's Easy. It's Secure.
myClinicOnline is a secure way for patients of our Community Health Centers to track non-urgent aspects of their care at any time.
- Request or cancel appointments
- Request medication refills
- Send messages to your provider and any member of our team
- Update your personal information
- View most lab results
- Pay your bill online
- View and print health information, including medication and immunization records
- Opt-in to receive appointment reminders via text message and utilize Remote Check-In for any of our clinic locations
1. Let us know you would like to enroll. Submit your request by completing our online request form in English or Spanish. Our staff will receive your request and contact you if there are any questions. Once you are web enabled you will receive an email with your username and password. You are advised to change this initial password when you first log in.
2. Go to myClinicOnline. Enter the username and password you received from us. Follow instructions to change your password. Keep your log in details private.
3. Once registered, you can access myClinicOnline on your mobile device via the healow app. When you have the app. use code GJDGAA to link it to myClinicOnline.
Email us or call 970-879-1632 in Steamboat Springs or 970-824-8233 in Craig (email address should not be use for urgent medical situations or to discuss private health information).
We are now using Remote CHECK-IN from healow. Please note: the Payment Collection feature is not currently available for our patients through Remote CHECK-IN. Payments can be made through your myClinicOnline patient portal.