Dental Hygienist (Steamboat Springs)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Registered Dental Hygienist. We need you to:
- Participate in the implementation of the dental services in the Community Health Center and will also practice dental hygiene clinically.
- This position will integrate oral health care into the comprehensive delivery system of Team Based Care within the CHC and the community.
- Provide direct patient care by providing dental hygiene services: periodontal scaling and root planning, periodontal maintenance procedures, prophylaxis, dental screenings, comprehensive periodontal evaluations, taking radiographs, sealant application, fluoride application, delivery of topical and local anesthetic as necessary, oral cancer screenings, oral hygiene education, and oral evaluation and counseling with primary caregiver of children under three.
- Make appropriate referrals to outside dental providers for comprehensive dental care and necessary dental treatment beyond the scope of practice of the Registered Dental Hygienist.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Registered Dental Hygienist’s help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 40 hour a week position located in Routt County is $32.94-$41.99 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. PRN or "as needed" position is also available. View a complete job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.