Behavioral Health Provider (Craig)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Behavioral Health Provider with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Behavioral Health Provider. We need you to:
- Provides integrated behavioral health as a key member of the primary care team.
- Abides by guidelines and expectations specific to the clinic in which they provide patient care.
- Provides brief evidence-based treatment for psychiatric disorders and assessing psychosocial factors in patients with chronic medical conditions as well as substance abuse screening as is indicated.
- Provides evidence-based screening, assessment, and risk assessment of behavioral health conditions (e.g. PHQ9, SBIRT, etc.) for purpose of advising primary care medical provider, dental provider, referral to psychiatrist and / or other appropriate level of care.
- Coordinates care with Community Health Center and community providers to ensure delivery of integrated, team based care, comprehensive primary care services.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Behavioral Health Providers help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 40 hour a week positions located in Moffat County is $62,379.20-$98,092.80, depending on licensure and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a complete job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.