Interpreter (Steamboat Springs)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking an Interpreter with the passion and skills to deliver high quality care. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as an Interpreter. We need you to:
- Provide communication between client and healthcare provider by verbal interpretation and written translation.
- Have excellent communication, teamwork, and computer skills.
- Interpret the client's own words as much as possible without paraphrasing, giving advice, inserting own comments, or making assumptions.
- Interpret the health professional's words exactly, changing them only to clarify the meaning of a word. The interpreter should always ask if she/he does not understand a word or idea to be interpreted.
- Translate written information to be given to the client. Assist the client in filling out various forms.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Interpreter’s help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for these 2 full time positions in Routt County is $15.75-$21.21 and are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a complete job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.