Behavioral Health Advocate (Steamboat Springs)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Behavioral Health Advocate with the passion and skills to provide a variety of direct and indirect services to patients of the Community Health Center (CHC) through a team-based care model. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Behavioral Health Advocate. We need you to:
- Provide high quality care to patients through providing direct support of Behavioral Health Providers (BHPs) and Psychiatric Providers (PPs) and extending the reach of behavioral health services through screening and connecting patients to appropriate resources and levels of care.
- Provide consistently high-quality care to patients, evaluates the needs of patients.
- Support BHPs and PPs in a team-based care setting.
- Able to effectively perform the tasks and procedures required of a Medical Assistant (MA) in a primary care clinic setting. Will complete qualification of the MA Certification course within a year of hire.
- Provides direct integrated behavioral health services through team-based care model and the quadruple aim.
- Provides integrated care consultation in collaboration with interdisciplinary team.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Behavioral Health Advocates help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 40 hour a week position located in Routt County is $19.10-$30.20 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a full job description here.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.