Connect for Health Colorado
Open Enrollment for plans through Connect for Health Colorado is Nov. 1, 2018 through Jan. 15, 2019. If you need to enroll in, renew or change your plan, we recommend you start the process as soon as possible to avoid a gap in coverage and tax penalties.
We can help you complete your application, determine eligibility for tax credits and cost sharing reductions, and select a plan to meet your needs. Call today to make an appointment: 970-871-7330 in Steamboat Springs and 970-871-7324 in Craig
- There are fines for not having health insurance in 2019. The penalty is $695 per person or 2.5 percent of your household income, whichever is greater.
- Financial help is available to lower monthly costs.
- If you are already enrolled, double check with your broker or insurance company to see if your premiums have changed or if you need to renew your plan.
- You can get an estimate of your health insurance options here. This is is just an estimate. Various factors can influence your insurance options.
- Dec. 15, 2018 is the last day to enroll in health insurance that will start Jan. 1, 2019.
- Jan. 15, 2019 is the last day to enroll in health insurance for 2019.
- After Jan. 15, you will only be allowed to shop for a new health plan if you have a qualifying Life Change Event and apply for new coverage within 60 days of that event.