Mobile Unit Driver (Craig & Steamboat Springs)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking two Mobile Unit Driver’s with the passion and skills to perform the driving, general maintenance, cleaning, and of the Mobile Unit. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Mobile Unit Driver. We need you to:
- Inspect the Mobile Unit every time it will be used using the “Mobile Unit Inspection Report” making sure the vehicle is in good condition to be used.
- In case maintenance of the engine, chassis, or airstream is needed, inform the CHC Integrated Practice Manager of any maintenance needed.
- Keep the Mobile Unit clean (including sweeping and mopping of the floors, and other surfaces of the Mobile Unit).
- Drive the Mobile Unit from the assigned parking space to the scheduled location within the school-based program activities.
- Perform other activities including office duties as assigned by the CHC Integrated Practice Manager.
- Works in conjunction with other Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health providers and all other staff to ensure that the patients obtain the highest standard of integrated healthcare.
- The Mobile Unit Driver acts as a patient advocate for our vulnerable population by ensuring that the patient is fully informed and comfortable with their visit.
- Changing and informing practice manager of water usage and need.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Mobile Unit Driver’s help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for these PRN or “as needed”, 10-20 hour a week positions covering Moffat and Routt Counties is $20.38-$35.56 and is eligible for our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a full job description here. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.