Dental Assistant (Craig)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Dental Assistant with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Dental Assistant. We need you to:
- Prepare patients for treatment.
- Assist the Dentist in performing their treatment to the patient in restorative dentistry or oral surgery.
- Prepare materials and equipment for treatment and have them ready for the Dentist’s use.
- Take x-rays and assist the Dentist in laboratory work.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Dental Assistants help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 40 hour a week position located in Moffat County is $16.26-$28.98 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. We support development and education with the opportunity to obtain a Dental Assistant certification and complete a Radiation Safety Course. View a complete job description.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now. EOE.