Laps for Love at The Haven
Sign up to participate and show some love for the residents at The Haven! Thanks to the Town of Hayden, we now have a groomed trail around our grounds. During the month of February, we invite you to come out and snowshoe or cross country ski around the track. You'll receive a contact-less goody bag and be entered to win great local prizes! It is free to participate, but donations are appreciated. Help us raise funds to support our residents, and raise their sprits - the residents love watching community members enjoy the track outside their windows.
– Access to the new Cross Country ski and snowshoe track at The Haven
– Goody bag with great local items (contactless drop off)
– When you sign up, you will be entered to win great prizes!
– Send words of encouragement or a nice note in your sign-up form and we will share your message with our residents on a heart.
– Opportunities to win additional prizes when you log your laps in our Google Doc tracking form. Challenge yourself and take part in one or more of these extra challenges: Most Laps, Best Time – Short Track (5 Laps), and Best Time – Long Track (10 Laps). We have also set-up a Strava group to help you track your time.