Youth Resiliency Specialist (Craig and Steamboat Springs)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Youth Resiliency Specialist with the passion and skills to deliver high quality trauma informed service delivery in all aspects of youth care through program implementation, coordination with youth-serving agencies/education, and parent/caregiver education. Today, you will join a healthcare organization that provides individuals of all ages the tools and resources to prevent disease and injury and live as healthy as possible. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Youth Resiliency Specialist. We need you to:
- Build intentional relationships with youth, engage them in a variety of programming and work through their stages of change to drive toward long-term positive outcomes.
- Understand, practice, and promote the vision, mission and principles of Youth Resiliency Program.
- Engage youth in appropriate youth resiliency skill development.
- Engage youth in positive, skill-building activities that promote wellness, strengthen culture and prevent suicide, tobacco and other substance use.
- Work with team to plan and implement engagement activities through experiential art and music groups.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with the public, including school districts, other youth serving agencies, and families of the youth served.
- Maintain a high level of ethical standards in accordance with licensure and state requirements.
- Understand and comply with all Agency policies and procedures, including Child Protection Policies.
- Understand and comply with all principles of Youth Resiliency Curriculum as directed by the Youth Resiliency Program Manager.
- Utilize Motivational Interviewing in conversations with youth.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Youth Resiliency Specialists help meet clients’ needs. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 40 hour a week position located in Moffat and Routt Counties is $19.92-$34.95 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. EOE. View a complete job description. EOE. Position open until filled.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.