SafeCare Colorado Parent Support Provider
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a SafeCare Colorado Parent Support Provider with the passion and skills to deliver high quality education. Today, you will join a healthcare organization that provides individuals of all ages the tools and resources to prevent disease and injury and live as healthy as possible. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a SafeCare Colorado Parent Support Providers. We need you to:
- Be responsible for delivering a strength-based intervention program to people who are under-resourced and families who are at-risk with children under the age of 5 years old in the home setting, in accordance with SafeCare Colorado guidelines, program goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate strong engagement skills to recruit and retain clients in a voluntary, home-based service.
- Make initial enrollment telephone calls to referred families.
- Carry an average caseload of 14-17 clients at a time.
- Understand and adhere to SafeCare module protocol to meet fidelity.
- Link families with community resources that are relevant to their specific needs.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our SafeCare Colorado Parent Support Providers help meet patients’ needs. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 40 hour a week position located in Moffat, Routt and Rio Blanco Counties is $16.25-$23.58 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. A $500 hiring bonus is also included with this position. View a complete job description
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now. EOE.