Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Physical Therapist with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing Home Health and Hospice services for more than thirty years. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and staff in two counties providing skilled, compassionate and personalized care in the home. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Physical Therapist. We need you to:
- Perform consistently high quality of care to patients including:
- Therapeutic exercise as needed, including ROM evaluation/exercise, coordination evaluation/exercise, balance evaluation/exercise; prosthetic training; modalities, gait training, home safety evaluation, pain management, and chest physical therapy.
- Maintains and enhances therapy skills needed to provide direct care.
- Acts as case manager to coordinate other services; calls other caregivers assigned to client; communicates by phone or in writing with physician as condition warrants; meets with Nurse Manager as required to evaluate other needs.
- Informs family and physician verbally and in writing as needed regarding plan of care, progress, or changes.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and customer service orientation to clients, peers, physicians, etc. as evidenced by feedback from nurses and customers.
- Assesses patient needs and establishes realistic goals.
- Provide to Agency accurate and timely documentation of care.
- Effectively manages a caseload at least equivalent to the productivity standard established. In the absence of an established standard, caseload size shall be mutually agreed upon.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Physical Therapist’s help meet patient needs and improve patient’s quality of life. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this PRN or “as needed” position located in Moffat and Routt Counties is $35.52-$49.51 and is eligible for our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a complete job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.