Nurse - Home Health & Hospice Registered Nurse (Craig & Steamboat Springs)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Home Health and Hospice Registered Nurse with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing Home Health and Hospice services for more than thirty years. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and staff in two counties providing skilled, compassionate and personalized care in the home. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Home Health and Hospice Registered Nurse. We need you to:
- Provide consistently high quality of care to patients.
- Maintains and enhances nursing skills needed to provide adequate care; attends classes within the Agency or externally as needed to update skills; learns new procedures appropriate to home care.
- Acts as case manager to coordinate other services; calls other caregivers assigned to client upon admission, discharge, changes in condition and/or plan of care warrants; communicates by phone or in writing with physician as condition warrants; meets with supervisor as required to evaluate other needs.
- Turns in accurate and timely documentation of care to appropriate Agency personnel.
- Effectively manages a caseload.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Home Health and Hospice Registered Nurse’s help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. This position can be a full-time (40 hour a week), part-time position (24-40 hours a week) or PRN (as needed). The salary range for this position covering Moffat and Routt counties with some travel is $59,550.40-$86,548.80 and the full time- position is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. The benefits for part-time include paid time off and our 403(b) Retirement account View a complete RN job description. EOE. This position includes a $2,500 sign-on bonus; new hires will receive half at hire and half after six months. PRN staff are not eligible for the sign-on bonus.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.