Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) Nurse Home Visitor
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Nurse-Family Partnership Nurse Home Visitor with the passion and skills to deliver high quality nursing services. Today, you will join a healthcare organization that provides individuals of all ages the tools and resources to prevent disease and injury and live as healthy as possible. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Nurse-Family Partnership Nurse Home Visitor. We need you to:
- Be responsible for providing comprehensive nursing services to women and their families eligible for the NFP Program.
- Be responsible for maintaining the highest standards in clinical nursing practice and adherence to the NFP model, and to policies, procedures, guidelines and standards of NFP and of the lead agency.
- Provides home visits to women and their families eligible for the NFP Program.
- Adheres to nursing process and the NFP model of home visitation.
- Carries a case load of up to 25 clients.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Nurse-Family Partnership Nurse Home Visitors help meet clients’ needs. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 20 hour a week position located in Moffat, Routt and Jackson Counties is $27.27-$37.74 and is eligible for Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a complete job description.EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.