Nurse-Family Partnership Administrative Assistant/Interpreter (Craig or Steamboat Springs)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Nurse Family Partnership-Administrative Assistant/Interpreter with the passion and skills to deliver high quality data entry, clerical support and interpretation services. Today, you will join a healthcare organization that provides individuals of all ages the tools and resources to prevent disease and injury and live as healthy as possible. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Nurse Family Partnership-Administrative Assistant/Interpreter. We need you to:
- Input Nurse-Family Partnership data in a timely and accurate manner into the web-based information system; assists in the compilation of statistical information for special reports. Ensures data quality through monitoring. Runs reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, as assigned by supervisor.
- Perform program support tasks such as organizing forms, files, orders and maintain program materials and educational handouts.
- Perform general clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, reports, referrals and active client management, record management, supply ordering, and meeting support.
- Utilize computerized data entry equipment and various word processing, spreadsheet and file maintenance programs to enter, store and/or retrieve information as requested or otherwise necessary.
- Compile and tracks a variety of resources; participates in community outreach activities, such as distributing program brochures, maintaining a relationship with referral partners, and assisting with events.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Nurse Family Partnership-Administrative Assistant/Interpreter’s help meet clients’ needs. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this 20 hours a week position located in Moffat or Routt Counties is $19.79-25.99 and is eligible for our 403(b) Retirement Plan and Paid Time Off. View full job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.