Nurse - Community Health Center Registered Nurse
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Community Health Center Registered Nurse with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Community Health Center Registered Nurse. We need you to:
- Participates on a professional team to provide prevention services nursing care to individuals, families, and the community (referred to as clients) to protect and promote the public’s health.
- Identifies the physical, social and emotional health needs of clients through systematic assessment utilizing professional skills including health history, physical evaluation, laboratory, community assessment, statistical reports, and other diagnostic tools.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive nursing care plan, involving the client, community agencies, state consultants and other appropriate health and human service providers.
- Participates in Performance Improvement process.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Community Health Center Registered Nurse’s help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for the full and part time, 40 hour a week position and 16-20 hours a week positions located in Routt County is $27.27-$37.74 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan for the full time and is eligible for our 403(b) Retirement Plan for the part time. View a complete job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.