Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Grant Accountant with the passion and skills to be responsible for grant funding management for Northwest Colorado Health. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Grant Accountant. We need you to:
- Be responsible for the fiscal compliance, monitoring, tracking, and reporting of grant funds awarded to the Agency.
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge and understanding of the organization; use that knowledge and understanding to better comprehend projects and programs for which grants have been awarded.
- Through grant agreements and close collaboration with development staff, gather information that will allow for a clear understanding of the project or program and intended deliverables for which funding has been awarded to the Agency.
- Ensure the Agency maintains compliance regarding grant funding and reporting with federal, state and local policies, as well as in accordance with GAAP and FASB.
- Set up budgets in accounting software and monitor budget activity for grants. Ensure all grant expenses and revenue are documented efficiently and timely by electronic and paper filing systems for audit and grant reporting purposes.
- Work with Leadership Team Members (or other grant owners) to assure timely and accurate grant expenditures.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Grant Accountant will help manage grant funds. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 30-40 hour a week position located Moffat and Routt County is $23.14-$32.40 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a complete job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.