Dental Practice Manager (Craig & Steamboat Springs)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Dental Practice Manager with the passion and skills to lead and manage the daily operations the Dental Clinic team. We have been providing dental care to residents since 2017. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you a Dental Practice Manager. We need you to:
- Hire and Supervise personnel, management of the practice, patient relations, process improvement and quality improvement.
- Coordinate with Billing and Collections, Scheduling and Patient Care Representatives as it relates to production goals.
- Acts as Superuser for eCW and provides support to Dental Teams
- Coordinates the repair of faulty equipment
- Provide support to Dental Director and Dental staff.
- Ensure smooth operations of the clinic.
- Owns the Dental Schedules and coordinates with PCRs to ensure production goals are met on a daily basis.
- Responsible for problem solving to address issues relating to patient safety, care and service.
- Problem solve to address issues related to patient safety, care and service.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and established agency and departmental objectives.
- Partners with supervisor to identify and drive quality and performance improvement initiatives, as well as implementation of new initiatives and programs.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Dental Practice Manager will help staff meet patient’s needs. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 40 hour a week position located in Moffat and Routt Counties is $26.75-$38.72 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a complete job description.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now. EOE.