Communities That Care - Bilingual Community Champion
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Communities That Care-Bilingual Community Champion with the passion and skills to recruit families and community members to be a part of the program. Today, you will join a healthcare organization that provides individuals of all ages the tools and resources to prevent disease and injury and live as healthy as possible. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Communities That Care-Bilingual Community Champion. We need you to:
- Be responsible for recruiting parents, youth, and community members from the Latino community to be part of the Communities That Care (CTC) coalition. Demonstrate strong engagement skills to recruit and retain clients in a voluntary, home-based service.
- Be responsible for brokering key relationships and supporting key actions of the CTC project to build community buy-in the CTC project.
- Maintains contact with CTC Community Mobilizer and stakeholders/Key Leaders
- Identifies opportunities to educate and involve the Latino community in the CTC Process
- Brainstorms ways that Latino youth can be involved in CTC
- Recruits Latino youth involvement in CTC, work groups, and specific tasks and activities
- Helps with skills development and recognition of involved youth
- Collaborate as a team player to promote effective and regular communication regarding status and goals of project work
- Assist with activities designed to meet goals and objectives of the CTC grant are carried out according to specified timelines provided by the CTC Mobilizer
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Communities That Care-Bilingual Community Champion’s help meet community’s needs. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this PRN or “as needed” position located in Moffat County is $16.25-$23.58 and is eligible for our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a complete job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.