Chief Financial Officer
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Chief Financial Officer with the passion and skills to direct overall financial matters including budget analysis, maintenance of government contracts and management of agency finances for Northwest Colorado Health. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Chief Financial Officer. We need you to:
- Be a trusted member of the Executive Team
- Provide insight and evaluation of Agency programs, opportunities and challenges.
- Oversee internal financial functions and assist staff with financial management.
- Ensures adherence to external financial reporting and obligations.
- Lead the Finance Team to timely and effective execution of all financial, billing, and accounting functions.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Chief Financial Officer will direct overall agency financial matters. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 40 hour a week position located in Moffat or Routt County is $105,000-$115,000 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. EOE. View a complete job description.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now. EOE.