Care Manager (Steamboat Springs & Craig)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking two RN Care Managers with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Care Manager. We need you to:
- In close cooperation with the provider team of the Community Health Center, provides a variety of direct services to clients of the Health Center and assists them in obtaining needed specialty care and ancillary health care services.
- Accepts the referrals of high need clients from outside community agencies and also assists those clients with obtaining needed health care services.
- Provides a variety of direct case management and clinical services to clients of the Health Center.
- Develops and strengthens a network of subspecialty care providers and establishes protocols and procedures to evaluate effectiveness of referrals.
- Participates in the Performance Improvement Process.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Care Manager’s help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for these full time, 40 hour a week positions (one located in Moffat County and one located in Routt County) is $28.63-$41.61 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. View a complete job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now. EOE.