Behavioral Health Integration Specialist
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Behavioral Health Integration Specialist with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Behavioral Health Integration Specialist. We need you to:
- Provide a variety of direct and indirect services to Behavioral Health patients of the Community Health Center (CHC) through a team-based care model.
- Provide integrated care consultation in collaboration with interdisciplinary team.
- Provide direct integrated behavioral health services through team-based care model.
- Provide complex case management in coordination with Behavioral Health Care Manager.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Behavioral Health Integrated Specialist help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. The salary range for this full time, 40 hour a week position located in Moffat and Routt Counties is $ $26.42-$30.21, depending on licensure and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan. A $500 hiring bonus is also included with this position. View a complete job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.