Behavioral Health Assistant (Craig & Steamboat Springs)
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Behavioral Health Assistant with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Behavioral Health Assistant. We need you to:
- In close cooperation with the Behavioral Health Provider, the Behavioral Health Assistant provides high quality care to patients.
- Provides consistently high quality care to patients, evaluates the needs of patients.
- Supports Behavioral Health Provider in a team based care setting.
- Able to effectively perform the tasks and procedures required of a Medical Assistant in a primary care clinic setting.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Behavioral Health Assistant help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.
We offer a salary that meets market values for the Colorado area and is based on experience. We have two positions available, one in Steamboat Springs and one in Craig. The salary range for this full time, 40 hour a week position is $16.28-$23.35 and is eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Paid Time Off and our 403(b) Retirement Plan.
View a complete job description. EOE.
If we sound like the kind of dynamic, caring organization that meets your expectations, click here to apply now.